12:00 Noon to 8:00 PM for Medical and Surgical Units
Specialized units have individualized restrictions.
Behavioral Health Unit: 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday; 2 p.m. to 8 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
Intensive Care Unit (ICU)/ Critical Care Unit (CCU): 12:00 Noon to 8:00 p.m. Only two visitors per patient at one time for 15 minutes each hour.
For the comfort of your loved ones, visitor lounges are located on each unit. It is a good place to relax while patients are undergoing treatment or being examined. See the Patient/Visitor Guide located in each visitor lounge.
- Visitors will not be allowed in the room at the time of treatment or nursing care.
- We request visitors to keep visits brief.
- Visitors should use the main entrance of the hospital to enter and exit.
- Visitors with cold, flu or other contagious diseases should refrain from visiting patients.
- Visitors should check with the nurse before bringing food or gifts to the patient's room because the patient may be on a special diet.
- Children under 13 may visit at the discretion of the charge nurse.
Questions? Please call us at (714) 827-3000